The Nabasa Trust is an organisation that provides for some of the needs of the community within the Western Uganda town of Kabale.
The charity’s purposes are:
- To advance the Christian faith.
- To advance education and training in accordance with Christian principles.
- To relieve those in hardship/poverty or distress by promoting good sanitation and repairing or building accommodation.
- To stand for justice and be a voice for children in situations where their circumstances are harmful to their well-being.
- To provide support to vunerable and orphaned children by supporting them and their carer(s) with their care, education and life-skills training.
Why not check out our Facebook page?